Thanks for stopping by! My name is Matt Spillar, owner of Spills Spot. The blog name’s origin is from one of my nicknames, “Spills” (due to my last name), and this is a place where I can share my thoughts.
One of my biggest passions in life is learning about personal finance and passing that knowledge on to others. I want to help my generation become better at managing their financial situation so they can win with money and reach their goals!
People spend 40 or more hours per week working hard to make money, but then they don’t even spend an hour per week learning about how to properly manage it. I’m hoping to change that and inspire people. Money can be a huge source of stress, but by learning how to manage it well, it can bring about a sense of peace.
Here’s a list of my most popular posts:
- How We’ve Paid Off More Than Half Our $27,000 of Student Loan Debt in 10 Months
- How I Utilize Mint for Our Monthly Budget
- The Quickest Way to Achieve Wealth
- Finding Joy Through Generosity
- Discovering a New Passion + A Simple Savings Strategy
- Frugal Living is a New Mindset
- Don’t Be Insane, Challenge Everything
- Is It Worth Stressing the Small Stuff?
- No More FOMO, Frugal Living Doesn’t Mean You’re Missing Out
I hope you enjoy what you read, and thanks again for checking out Spills Spot! Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments, and be sure to get updates on all of my latest posts by following me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’, and by subscribing via RSS!